• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3x AI Prime HDs for Sale

Capitol Reef Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 AI Prime HD lights for sale. These are not the newest 16HD versions, they are the previous model. All lights come with the wire hanging bracket, but no additional hardware (this allows you to mount them to a custom light rack also with just a bolt). These lights have been in use at 80% intensity for 1-3 years. Shipping is an additional $10.

1) Has two LEDs burned out. I believe they are in the purple spectrum. Works perfectly besides that and will grow SPS will great colors still. - $75
2) No burned LEDs, works perfectly. Used for 1 year. - $125
3) Has one LED burned out. Again, I believe it is in the purple spectrum. Works perfectly and gets great colors on SPS. - $100

Take all 3 for $275 shipped!

I have used these lights over my main display to grow SPS and they work great! Check out the last 3 pics for a quick overview of my display with these lights running.

Please send me any and all questions!

Available for local pickup near Detroit, MI.

Prime1_1.jpg Prime1_2.jpg Prime1_3.jpg Prime2_1.jpg Prime2_2.jpg Prime2_3.jpg Prime3_1.jpg Prime3_2.jpg Prime3_3.jpg Tank_1.jpg Tank_2.jpg Tank_3.jpg