• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3x Radion XR30 G6 Diffuser Upgrade

Item Price
80
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

WallyTime7

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2022
Messages
278
Reaction score
113
Location
Chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Selling my 3 Radion G6 Diffusers. I used these for 3 months. MINT condition and work fantastic. Just had a change of mind.

Retails for $38 each. Selling all three for $80 shipped. Come with original boxes.

Screenshot 2024-01-03 at 4.15.29 PM.png Screenshot 2024-01-03 at 4.15.24 PM.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new