3x RS90 vs. 2x NooPsych K7 V3 Wifi

CF0581

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, everyone.

I am currently faced with the choice between 3x RS90 or 2x Noopsych K7 V3 Wifi. There are many opinions that both lamps work very well. Unfortunately I can't decide. Maybe someone here has experience with the lamps and could tell me something about it. Which would you choose and why? My pool is 125cm x 50cm x55cm. I currently use 3x AI Prime 16HD. But these are too weak.

Thank you Greetings Christian from Germany

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, everyone.

I am currently faced with the choice between 3x RS90 or 2x Noopsych K7 V3 Wifi. There are many opinions that both lamps work very well. Unfortunately I can't decide. Maybe someone here has experience with the lamps and could tell me something about it. Which would you choose and why? My pool is 125cm x 50cm x55cm. I currently use 3x AI Prime 16HD. But these are too weak.

Thank you Greetings Christian from Germany
I have the RS50 and the NP V3s plus I used to have Radions.

The red seas have an amazing blue light, have decent performance, a decent app. Quiet. The down sides of the RSs is that they use older wifi bands and can slow down your household internet speed and getting them to connect via the app is beyond frustrating. I actually like these lights a lot and one time considered having them as my only light.

The NPs - These are actually pretty great budget lights. Great coral response, good lighting. Not too loud. The only issue I ever had with these is that the controller is pretty janky. I believe this has been resolved with their new app enabled lights. It lacks some of the niceties of the higher end lights that give you initial oos and ahhhs; however, once you get to 'set it and forget it', these have been my favorite light for the dollar, hands down.

Back