• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

4 Aqua Illumination blades

Item Price
$1250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

PANONHAS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2014
Messages
1,186
Reaction score
151
Location
Elizabeth NJ
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello everyone. I am selling (4) AI blades.

(3) are the 57”
2- Grow
1- Glow

(1) 48” Grow

Total price is $1250 for all 4

They will
One with the hanging kit

Text me at +19083376031. If interested.



IMG_1906.jpeg

IMG_1905.jpeg

IMG_1904.jpeg

IMG_1901.jpeg

IMG_1902.jpeg

IMG_1903.jpeg

IMG_1900.jpeg

IMG_1899.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new