Aqua Illumination Orbit 2 and Orbit 4 Wavemakers

Item Price
$175 - $225
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Broadfield

Red Sea Reefer Consultant... Non Affiliated
View Badges
Joined
Feb 8, 2014
Messages
2,568
Reaction score
4,412
Location
Normal, IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling 1 Aqua Illumination Orbit 2 Wavemaker and 2 Aqua Illumination Orbit 4 Wavemakers. All of them are right at 1 year old and in perfect condition. Includes original packaging and parts. Prices include shipping to the continental USA. Will ship outside of the USA for an additional shipping fee.

Orbit 2 = $175 shipped SOLD
Orbit 4 = $225 shipped SOLD

IMG_2511.jpeg
IMG_2510.jpeg
 
Last edited:
PM sent for the smaller Orbit 2
I have one person ahead of you that requested to purchase it. I'll let you know if they fall through.
 
Selling 1 Aqua Illumination Orbit 2 Wavemaker and 2 Aqua Illumination Orbit 4 Wavemakers. All of them are right at 1 year old and in perfect condition. Includes original packaging and parts. Prices include shipping to the continental USA. Will ship outside of the USA for an additional shipping fee.

Orbit 2 = $175 shipped SOLD
Orbit 4 = $225
Selling 1 Aqua Illumination Orbit 2 Wavemaker and 2 Aqua Illumination Orbit 4 Wavemakers. All of them are right at 1 year old and in perfect condition. Includes original packaging and parts. Prices include shipping to the continental USA. Will ship outside of the USA for an additional shipping fee.

Orbit 2 = $175 shipped SOLD
Orbit 4 = $225 shipped (2 available)

IMG_2511.jpeg
IMG_2510.jpeg
just messaged you about the orbit 4
 
hi broadfield, if you still have an orbit 4 left, i will take it. please let me know.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new