• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

4" BLACK TANG

mward

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
4" black tang - has lateral line and head erosion but otherwise healthy,,, should mostly clear up over time,,, $300 local pick up in the SF bay area. I will ship but need to split shipping.

7VA46apRTKWm3ZWz6wct4Q.jpg V9h9unoYSYm0%TWf%A2P9w.jpg 50z%NEcZSgGRtcop2xO5Yg.jpg

OP
OP
mward

mward

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Unfortunately not really looking anything. What do you have ? Do you have something special

OP
OP
mward

mward

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Folks just to clear up shipping:

- This is a large tang that will require a minimum of 2 gallons of water in the shipping bag to arrive to you safely

- It will also require an appropriate sized box

- I do not have a high volume fedex accounts and get no discounts with them. Most shipping quotes are coming out to about $220. So unless you or your buddy has a Fedex discount you are looking at about $410 all in to get this fish safely to your door. Even a high volume fedex account with discounts will not be as cheap as the large vendors so please keep that in mind.

I want this tang to get to its new home safely.

Also I've only had this fish for a few months. The HLLE issues are from being in copper for too long. Zebrasoma's get HLLE from prolonged copper treatment. His HLLE is not from being in a sub par tank for years.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Folks just to clear up shipping:

- This is a large tang that will require a minimum of 2 gallons of water in the shipping bag to arrive to you safely

- It will also require an appropriate sized box

- I do not have a high volume fedex accounts and get no discounts with them. Most shipping quotes are coming out to about $220. So unless you or your buddy has a Fedex discount you are looking at about $410 all in to get this fish safely to your door. Even a high volume fedex account with discounts will not be as cheap as the large vendors so please keep that in mind.

I want this tang to get to its new home safely.

Also I've only had this fish for a few months. The HLLE issues are from being in copper for too long. Zebrasoma's get HLLE from prolonged copper treatment. His HLLE is not from being in a sub par tank for years.
Can you Pm me quote to Milwaukee Mitchell field via air cargo ( Delta, southwest, Alaska or American air)

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back