• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

4 Ecotech vortechs for sale

skilos1

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
64
Reaction score
21
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the following for sale. They are all in good working condition and pulled from my 300 gallon, I switched to gyres and no longer need them.

Price is including shipping.

1 - MP60WQD - $560
1 - MP60WES - $460
1 - MP40WQD - $260
1 - MP40WES - $180

20180710_174812.jpg


20180710_174857.jpg


20180710_174626.jpg


20180710_174709.jpg


20180710_174751.jpg
 
Feb 12th 2014 on the mp40wes

I don't know about the mp60. The label is missing from the back .
 
Mp60 was bought new 1 year ago. The es I don't know the mfg date on it as the sticker is messed up. They work great though.
 
Update, still have the following for sale, lowered price.

1 - MP60WQD - $520
1 - MP60WES - $420

mp40's are all spoken for
 
Buyer never sent payment for the mp40WES

I have

1 - MP60WES - $400 Shipped
1 - MP40WES - $165 shipped
 
Mp40 sold .

Still have the Mp60. I'll do 380 shipped on it if anyone is interested .
 
Got my MP40, packaged like new in original box! Thank you!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new