4 eye My Miami chalice.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Speg
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yeah, just too bad nobody seems to want it lol.

I got a person saying he'll make payments on the 3 eye but it's going to be up for grabs until he makes payment. Not going to hold a coral on a promise :P
 
Just curious, but why is it $500 more for just 1 more eye? Its almost double the price for the extra eye. Just curious if its twice the size or something. I looked back at the pics and could not tell. Thanks.
 
Just curious, but why is it $500 more for just 1 more eye? Its almost double the price for the extra eye. Just curious if its twice the size or something. I looked back at the pics and could not tell. Thanks.

How could you have looked at the pics and not seen the difference in color? Better look again :)
 
Well, only going to sell one of these two since the shipment of the last one didn't work out. Buyer sent pics and the flesh was all missing. He said the water temp was fine, the protection around the coral wasn't damaged...it just didn't make the shipping..dunno why other than maybe it was abused and thrown around while shipping..I dunno...upset about it though.

So only can sell one of these to make sure that I have eyes to make good on the one that didn't ship well if the seller wants me to reship...

so yeah...just thought you guys should know.
 
Mods, please go ahead and lock this thread up.

Got two buyers interested and in talks with the 3 eye and I'll cut the 4 eye up and reoffer it in another thread soon. Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new