4" Filter sock roller mat

nathanboky

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2024
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
G'day, I'm looking to replace my filter sock with a roller mat, I am limited for space and wanting to use the existing sock area without any change to plumbing, is there anything available? I have a 3d printer so happy to DIY if there is a good design already.. many thanks
 
Check out Klir Di-4. That should fit a 4” filter sock hole.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new