• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

4 heads Indo gold torch

Item Price
$500

griffinsreef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 8, 2020
Messages
42
Reaction score
16
Location
jacksonville fl
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling the majority of the colony. 4 heads with a couple of them splitting is what’s available. I’m keeping the couple heads that aren’t circled. Located in Jacksonville Florida and would like to keep it local for now. Please don’t message me saying “I’ll take it if you decide to ship” I just don’t want a ton of those messages. I am willing to meet though. Thanks.

DA9E1609-4A7B-440A-9F04-7A957944FF81.jpeg B42E55F2-E724-4DAF-A5A7-22A56628BB9E.jpeg A8DBC8E1-8D21-4DF0-B40A-3094757B9403.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new