• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

4 KESSIL A360x for sale

Item Price
325
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

bobbykoz

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2023
Messages
68
Reaction score
18
Location
ny
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I HAVE 4 KESSIL A360x TUNA BLUES FOR SALE
I upgraded to ap9x a few months ago and used these for about a year. Bought brand new from bulk reef. All lights are in excellent condition. Did not use under a canopy and cleaned all lights every month. I took very good care of these.
EACH LIGHT IS 325 A PIECE NO MOUNTS
Each light will come with a k link wire
Also have an x series controller for 50 bucks
Whole lot of 4 kessil a360x 4 k links and 1 controller is 1200 for all
Pm me for details
I accept PayPal

IMG_1423.jpeg IMG_1422.jpeg IMG_1421.jpeg IMG_1420.jpeg
 
No only ap9x
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new