4 RBTA For Sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dosepher
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dosepher

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 27, 2013
Messages
103
Reaction score
5
Location
CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

I have three rose bubble tip anemones that are 3 - 4" and one anemone thats 6 - 7". Can meet up at Blakes Aquaden.

3 - 4.5" $50
6 - 7" $80

Thanks!
 
True rose BTAs, seen in person and wonderfully deep reds.
Buy with confidence, excellent seller!
 
Pics for reference

6F019518-D29F-48DE-BE7A-6FA160825613.jpeg 63B255F3-BDA6-4F87-9663-6F03F9ED1E8E.jpeg
 
I live in Broken Arrow, OK, any chance to get them here?
 
6-7" Pending
One 3-4" Pending

2 left! Should have more very soon as well.
 
Hello all,

I have three rose bubble tip anemones that are 3 - 4" and one anemone thats 6 - 7". Can meet up at Blakes Aquaden.

3 - 4.5" $50
6 - 7" $80

Thanks!
If you still have one of the smaller ones available I can meet at blakes tomorrow night or sunday if that works.
 
Little update:
I have 4 more RBTA, 5 total.

1 7" $80
4 3 - 4" $50

Thanks
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new