4 shrimp in 10g?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Han
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Han

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 13, 2019
Messages
598
Reaction score
741
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got 4 peppermint shrimp to take care of an aptaisia problem in one of my display tanks. They did their job, and the tank is waiting for an eel. Since I’d hate to see the shrimp get eaten, would moving these 4 peppermints to my new 10g frag tank be ok, or is that too small of a tank for them all? Thanks
 
Wont be an issue
 
Thank you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new