4 tangs in a 150!

Freddy0144

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if you have multiple tanks, but jake from reef builders did a video on how to add a single tang to an existing school so they would all get along, worth a watch, because even if you don’t have multiple displays I thing there are ways that the sump could be used to achieve the goal.

mehaffydr

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How big is your display

im suprised your foxface' hasn't attached eachother yet!
The display is 1100 gallon so I’m kind of cheating
10’ x 5’ x 3’
How's the aggression with that clown tang? I had one in 210g 10 years ago and it was (and still is) the most aggressive fish I've ever owned. Mine would all out attack my hand any time I put it in the water.
funny the clown is the most aggressive of them all but not bad just light chasing at times. He is also the smallest of them all.

DavidinGA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The display is 1100 gallon so I’m kind of cheating
10’ x 5’ x 3’

funny the clown is the most aggressive of them all but not bad just light chasing at times. He is also the smallest of them all.

In that size system, I suppose he won't get too aggressive. Mine was super chill when he was small but as he got bigger he got way meaner. Mine was in a 210g so of course, he didn't have the room he really needed either tho.

OP
OP
jmichaelh7

jmichaelh7

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
I added the Powder brown last night and the two yellows have been at him all morning once the lights came on

I put nori strips and fed , they don’t care. I’m helping by using my long baster to deter them but they are just trying to pester him. A couple bite marks already

any recommendations

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 27.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 32.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 30.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back