• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

40-220

Item Price
220
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Dabcrusher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 7, 2016
Messages
1,276
Reaction score
582
Location
denver
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I no longer have my tank but have plenty of Hannah teaters to get rid of If anyone need the whole set I'll give a good deal since they raisedbthe prices again at Hannah to like 75 per tester
I have
magnesium
hight range nitrates
copper
PH
and also have the salinity tester.
everything has reagentsand most have a extra box of reagents.
most of them also have the reference solution. the pic doesn't have the black Hannah boxes they come in but they are invluded
.

20240711_140705.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new