40-50 gallon cube?

For, the aquascape, I would try to find some shelf rock to help hold corals. My tank is going to have a minimalist scape for the fish to have more swimming room. I will have a Reef Radiance Dm-155e coming in a few weeks. That would be sufficient for a 60 gallon cube.
 
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1384835995.046568.jpg

How would I aquascape like that? Looks hard to do! :/
 
Hey everyone! Once I get my new tank I'm going to turn my biocube 14 into a frag tank. Any tips on a frag tank?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new