40 Breeder Lighting suggestions

John_A

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to upgrade lighting soon and really looking into the Nicrew Lights I want the options to be able to put anything in the tank so my question is 2 50 Watt 1 100watt or 1 150watt?

Spare time

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two smaller lights is better than one larger light. Id also check out the noopsyche minis. I have two of those over my 48 gallon

OP
OP
J

John_A

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two smaller lights is better than one larger light. Id also check out the noopsyche minis. I have two of those over my 48 gallon
I've seen them what type of coral do you keep? Is this enough for any type? Are they controllable etc?

Spare time

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've seen them what type of coral do you keep? Is this enough for any type? Are they controllable etc?

They have a surprisingly strong output. My only complaint is that they have less white light than I'd like. I keep a mix under them.

Last edited:

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 50 40.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%

Back