OP
DavidsAquariums

DavidsAquariums

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been so busy haven't been able to keep up on here but I'm back now here is the update on my 40 build! It's about 4 months old now and doing amazing,Lots of growth on all corals,I will post pics below,Fish are amazing really everything has been amazing in this build super happy with it,Iv been slowing adding corals from my 180 to this one,The first sps added was a green digitata a few weeks ago and it's doubled in growth almost!

Attachments

• IMG_0557.jpg
    IMG_0557.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 60
OP
OP
DavidsAquariums

DavidsAquariums

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Added a beautiful red bubble tip around the 2 month mark and its been doing amazing,It's never moved I got lucky it picked a spot right in the front so everyone can see it,My two clownfish both went right into it! Just super lucky so far on this build lol

Attachments

• IMG_0526.jpg
    IMG_0526.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 67
OP
OP
DavidsAquariums

DavidsAquariums

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the first sps iv added a green digitata from unique corals and its doing amazing almost encrusted on the rock and branches have grown probably half inch since I got it 2 1/2 weeks ago! Very impressed with the viparspectra leds

Attachments

• IMG_0530.jpg
    IMG_0530.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 67

Anthrax15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my Eshopps Eclipse M overflow today will update after its drilled and installed!
I am planning a 40g breeder setup and using the same overflow box.

When you drilled it, did you raise it to the maximum height on the template and once you drilled it, is the water line above the top trim? I'm considering removing some of the black trim where the overflow will sit to bring it up a little higher.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 18 7.9%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 40 17.5%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 154 67.2%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.6%
Back