40 breeder reef build

I have the sump with some mangroves and live rock in it

image.jpg
 
I changed it up a little bit and started to add water
 
Come!! New tank is looking great!
 
Looks good! Love the open scape like my 40g!
Currently only have 2 clowns
You can do a wrasse maybe chromis a goby etc!

3E538804-A794-422E-8FAC-B25133343BB3.jpeg
 
Is that working good so far?
Only had it a few days but it’s helping corals I rescued recover quickly! I love it but will be adding leds for the moonlight and shimmer too
I would also recommend to ai prime 16hd or something similar as well
 
Any other ideas in lighting
2 ai primes
A t5 fixture
T5 hybrid
Reef breeders 24” photon
 
Any other ideas in lighting
2 ai primes
A t5 fixture
T5 hybrid
Reef breeders 24” photon
All of those are great! T5 hybrid would be the best. But you have to replace lights every 6-12 months. Reef breeders is a great alternative
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new