40 Breeder Stock list

SaltAddict89

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2014
Messages
447
Reaction score
26
Location
Groton,CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 Generic Clownfish
1 Sixline Wrasse
1 Leopard Wrasse
1 Yellow Sleeper Head Goby
1 Yellow Eye Kole Tang
 
Depends which kind and are you mixed reef or fowlr
 
Most Tangs like to eat any kind macro algae/seaweed, so I would keep that in mind with the Kelp and the Kole Tang.

As long as you keep up on your water quality, I'm sure another fish wouldn't hurt.
 
Okay thanks but can i keep kelp in the tank to feed the tang and thats it no other herb food?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new