40 breeder sump help fitting.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kershaw
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kershaw

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 11, 2015
Messages
2,560
Reaction score
1,504
Location
sacramento, ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I recently built a sump. And I think I have over estimated the size. My tank is 125 48 x 30x 20
Sump is 36x18x17
Doors on stand are 19x26, there is a back suport of tank I am considering notching to get tank in. Any ideas would be apreachiated. It's the center brace. It's just press board so it's hard to beleaive it's doing much. I could also put a 2x4 there where I notch it. I dunno. I would really like to get sump in here.

image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new