• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

40+ Eyes Miami Hurricane Colony!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dooly
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dooly

spstank.com
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
447
Reaction score
788
Location
SoCal
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys, I have a miami hurricane colony with at least 40 eyes on it. I've had it for over 2 years and unfortunately have to part with some corals to pay some bills/expenses and this will be first to go as I have two colonies.

It is bleached out/faded and I believe it's because of a recent bryopsis treatment where I raised magnesium to 1700+ :sad: but it eats well and is still very healthy. I am sure it will color back up very nicely as I fragged a piece a while back and gave it to a friend and it turned out great. It just doesn't like my tank as the same thing happened to multiple LPS/chalice pieces that I have.. :squigglemouth:

I do have lineage I will provide to the buyer, the piece is probably at least 2.5"x2.5", I am willing to ship at buyers expense and will only ship FedEx overnight. I will guarantee live arrival as long as you provide pictures to me within 1 hour of receiving shipment. Local pickup is preferred in so cal.

$600 + shipping (that's $15/eye or less) please no lowballers, thank you.

DSC03437.jpg
 
or best reasonable offer
 
bump for offers!
 
$500 + buyer pays shipping. You can frag this up and make much more than that. PM me
 
will take reasonable offers and give it a couple of days before I frag it up.. PM's replied
 
Ok with the color like it is. Im not so sure your gonna get what your askin. If it was not bleached out 500 would be reasonable. I will offer u 300 shipped. Not trying to low ball but the way it looks thats a high offer i my book.
 
I would try shading it for awhile and let it heal up. It'll ship better and plus it will most likely go for more. : )
 
i don't think it's his coral's color that's the problem, i think it's his camera. this price is insane, someone should definitely buy it. sorry i'm broke
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new