40 Gal Community Reef

Jang Kangler

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2022
Messages
12
Reaction score
66
Location
Littleton
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my 40 gal community reef tank. Ice got a fluval 407 canister filter, fluval marine spectrum light, a couple mushroom corals, kenya tree, and 2 zoas. Testing these corals out as I recently converted to a reef from fish and live rock only. Hoping to have a zoa garden and some LPS eventually. I'll post some better pics once the light turns on lol

16450231116986340643021813197898.jpg 16450231419003227441151865636517.jpg
 
This is my 40 gal community reef tank. Ice got a fluval 407 canister filter, fluval marine spectrum light, a couple mushroom corals, kenya tree, and 2 zoas. Testing these corals out as I recently converted to a reef from fish and live rock only. Hoping to have a zoa garden and some LPS eventually. I'll post some better pics once the light turns on lol

16450231116986340643021813197898.jpg 16450231419003227441151865636517.jpg
Looking good , I just recently started a 40b my self . Can't wait for the cycle to complete, to add some life . I was thinking about the same canister , for now I just have a HOB . Good luck happy reefing .
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new