40 gal innovative marine

  • Thread starter Thread starter fireman23
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

fireman23

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Messages
842
Reaction score
7
Location
cookeville,tn
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have decided to go a different route . I have the following for sale. 40 gal innovative marine tank and stand , comes with return pump and two in tank media Chambers, vipar spectra LED light with timer, new jebao tw25, screen top, and custom light mount. Asking 350.00 . Will deliver for small fee.
IMG_20190212_205322936.jpg
IMG_20190402_051555633.jpg
IMG_20190402_051545440.jpg
 
I am in Paducah KY, would you be willing to meet me halfway around Nashville area?
 
Is this still available? Have a tank emergency!
 
Too bad your 5hrs away. You could take your pick on a uds, kettle, or the cash
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new