40 Gallon Breeder Baffle Kit For Filter Roller (No Socks)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fam5dad
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fam5dad

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Messages
32
Reaction score
17
Location
Batavia
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I am planning on upgrading to a 125. I like tinkering so I am going to build my own sump out of a 40 gallon breeder. I do not want to run socks and am planning on the new Red Sea Reef Mat. I want the roller and skimmer in the first chamber. I like the Fiji Cube kit but don't want the socks. Does anyone know if the first plate is attached to the sock plate? I suppose I could take it out completely but just wondering so I fully understand before buying. I hate having regrets later after I learn or understand more! LOL.

Capture.PNG
 
The ReefMat either hangs on the side of the glass or has legs so you can position it anywhere in the sump. All you need to successfully install it is to be able to connect the primary overflow pipe to the ReefMat.
 
Hello, I am planning on upgrading to a 125. I like tinkering so I am going to build my own sump out of a 40 gallon breeder. I do not want to run socks and am planning on the new Red Sea Reef Mat. I want the roller and skimmer in the first chamber. I like the Fiji Cube kit but don't want the socks. Does anyone know if the first plate is attached to the sock plate? I suppose I could take it out completely but just wondering so I fully understand before buying. I hate having regrets later after I learn or understand more! LOL.

Capture.PNG
did you ever get an answer to your question? i have the same question and can't seem to find an answer! thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new