40 Gallon Breeder

You mean like of a two month old tank?
 
6 month update. I finally put in some basic Corals ( Duncans, mushroom, and an LPS?). I am still running with no skimmer but that is going to change next month (I think). I do semi periodic water changes (10%), and run Boyd's Chemi Pure and some filter floss I change weekly. I have 5 small hermits and a few snails. I lost a few (Astrea) and really need to get a few more in the tank. The only fish is still currently my clown.

6monthupdatejpg.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new