400 gallon in wall build

  • Thread starter Thread starter Steve1310
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
5ba972b7406a6dbcf1bc258351dcf7d9.jpg
Are you planning on using the Neptune dos as the feed pump for your calcium rx?
 
Wow. Amazing. I wish I had the funds and time to build this. Great job!
 
Yeh I wanted to use my dos for the feed pump ! I’ve looked everywhere to see someone else that was using it to see how it did and I can’t find anyone! Have u heard anything?
 
Nice looking build. Following.
 
Yeh I wanted to use my dos for the feed pump ! I’ve looked everywhere to see someone else that was using it to see how it did and I can’t find anyone! Have u heard anything?

Check out @Terence ‘s build. He has used the DOS to feed the CaRx
 
My R2R app must be broken because I haven't got any updates on this awesome build thread in over a week
 
I know they have been working me 70 hrs a week at work so I haven’t had time to do much ! I did get the rest of my lights hung and I started curing my rock but I’ll def get on the ball soon !
 
It’s all Marshall and Tonga rock so far ! Trying to keep it that way but it hard to find anyone around here that has it !
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new