400 gallon in wall build

  • Thread starter Thread starter Steve1310
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
a65dba5586f10d0b751be8d5ae4b5c90.jpg
 
I hope I can start moving some coral over from my frag tank soon ! I’ll have my calcium reactor hooked up by then end of the weekend ! I’ll prob start adding coral soon after

Sweet build.
 
Amazing system here! Following...
Popcorn.gif
 
Thanks ! Yeh it’s starting to come together ! Got the calcium reactor up and running and added some small frags to see how they do !
 
Awesome build!
 
People who Fail to plan - Plan to Fail. A saying that has so much meaning and this was planned Very well and the result shows. Way to go on top notch equipment also !! Such a clean look !
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new