400g reef

I usually go a couple months between water changes and dose in combo worth a Calc reactor, beautiful set up by the way!
 
My advise,
Put him/her in last.
I keep having spells trying to catch him so I can add a copper band, and some Angels, but no luck yet
 
No none, but they are prone to whitespot
I have been very lucky with this tank, :)
 
hi, did you get rid of the cyano??? i have a 800g with a bit of cyano.... i removed 1/2 my biopellets and it has helped, but its still there....
 
I am not sure how many fish I have
Maybe 25

Cyno hasn't gine yet, but it is getting better,
Time and consistancy and i think it will go,

And no the yellows don't really fight, however they are still young
 
My 6 yr old took this with my I phone,
Don't know how she got the effects
image.jpg
 
STOP!!!!!!! I don't have the money for another tank unless i stop eating and your making that sound like a really good ideas! ;) Amazing tank! I have always loved shallow tanks with large footprints they look so good:)
 
Oh sorry Newtybar,
Its a Catalaphyllia jardinei
And a nice one ;) that is just an iphone shot,
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new