40G Goldfish Tank

Hey All,

I know this is a reef forum but don't hate. I'm on here for advice and because I like looking at other people's fish. Who knows, maybe someday I'll become a reefer.

This is my 40 gallon tank with my three goldfish Appa, Boogie, and Bubba. Appa is the small white and orange Ranchu, Boogie is the medium white/black Oranda, and Bubba is the big boy.

I have built a 20G sump that I will be looking for plumbing advice on soon, so stat tuned for that. Right now I am running two Aquaclear 70 HOB filters.

PXL_20210504_222453738.jpg PXL_20210504_222505268.jpg
Awesome setup! I love my orandas, they have huge personalities. Filtration is key with goldfish and it seems that sump is perfect! - kali
 
Any updates?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new