40g Peacock Mantis tank build

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jaysin13
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jaysin13

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2018
Messages
120
Reaction score
248
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I decided to start a thread for my mantis tank build. Starting with a 40g aqueon. Built the stand frame and painted the back and one side black.

Will be skinning and painting the stand this weekend.

(Sorry about the pics, think I got it figured out now. Won't let me delete the attached ones.)

8fb21cfeccc7e1099c6497f4e993533f.jpg


a55baed3ccc2619db910be060e47eea1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Signing up to follow along and I took care of the sideways picture.:)
 
Signing up to follow along and I took care of the sideways picture.:)
Thanks! The other attachment is a double too. I wasn't sure the best way to post them.
 
That turned out great...nice work.
Thank you! Rock still hasn't shipped yet. Need to make the cave and put down some starboard in the bottom. Rockwork then water.
 
Looking awesome! What size Tidal filter are you using?

CR
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new