40gl Cube Reef

My corals are here just picked them up in FedEx [emoji16]
IMG_3516.JPG
 
Really happy with my purchase from WWC not all corals are open but looks like they are doing good [emoji4]
 
White Center Star Polyps open over night
IMG_3527.JPG


Picture of my refugium
IMG_3528.JPG
 
Killed it with that stand! Great looking setup. Which reeflight did you go with they have a few different models if im not mistaken?
 
Killed it with that stand! Great looking setup. Which reeflight did you go with they have a few different models if im not mistaken?

Thank you, I bought that lates 16 inch WiFi model So far pretty good but the time will tell hoping for good growth [emoji3]
 
I am working on a 40 breeder myself and am back n forth between what lights i want so keep us posted ;)
 
Just read over your thread. Love the stand. If I could do it all over again I would have a much bigger stand. I hate working on my sump, I have no room and it is embarrassing to show people.
 
Just read over your thread. Love the stand. If I could do it all over again I would have a much bigger stand. I hate working on my sump, I have no room and it is embarrassing to show people.

Thx, I was thinking same thing last couple stands I build they was same shape as tank, but this time I went little bit bigger and I like it have space for everything.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new