415 gal acrylic tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter timeport
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

timeport

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry -- I'm new here and don't really have much spare time to join the community.

I bought a house with a 415 gal acrylic tank that I'm about to cut up and get rid of. It has to be gone within the next few days.

It's such a nice tank and I hate to do it, but I haven't been able to find a home for it.

I just registered so I can't post in marketplace.

Does anyone have suggestions on how I can reach someone who may be interested in this?

It's free to a good home I just don't want to see it hauled off in a dumpster.

Have pics and full specs on size etc...

Again sorry to the mods -- this thing will be gone after this weekend. Hoping to give someone a shot at it.

I'm in Central NJ, Freehold area.
 
Pictures and dimensions? I’m looking for a large tank and I’m pretty close to freehold
 
pictures and dimension info attached -- thank you

daniel

WhatsApp Image 2023-01-05 at 12.16.09 PM (6).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-01-05 at 12.16.09 PM (7).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-01-05 at 12.16.09 PM (8).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-01-05 at 12.16.09 PM (9).jpeg
30ff5f722f2060741e28a32ef20875fe49d907c6-1 (1).jpeg
089d2c1d23c47b1293586aa68515eb2b9e0df8c3-1 (1).jpeg
 
Dang that probably won’t work for me I wouldn’t have it as a in wall so the holes and the black on the sides wouldn’t look good. Hope you can find someone to take it
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new