425 XL Half Way There

Hichem

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
21
Location
Modesto
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my Tank about 8 months in. Green hair algae stopped spreading and is not so green anymore after I removed the filter socks and got chaeto to grow massively in the sump. The bubble tip anemone slit 4 times already in 4 months. There is still some bubble algae but it slowed also. I've been mainly manually removing. I figured out it is easier to knock it off and then net it.
Reef Tank.jpg
 
Here is my Tank about 8 months in. Green hair algae stopped spreading and is not so green anymore after I removed the filter socks and got chaeto to grow massively in the sump. The bubble tip anemone slit 4 times already in 4 months. There is still some bubble algae but it slowed also. I've been mainly manually removing. I figured out it is easier to knock it off and then net it.
Reef Tank.jpg
From what I read from credible research bubble algae spores is not a thing .. you can pop it scrub it and remove it .. I’ll look for a link if you are interested
 
From what I read from credible research bubble algae spores is not a thing .. you can pop it scrub it and remove it .. I’ll look for a link if you are interested
I was able to remove most of it manually except in the back right corner where one very aggressive clownfish hangs out. I can handle the pain from the bite but he startles me when I stop worrying about him. Caused me to break my purple stylo and slosh many gallons onto the floor, and no I can't catch him.
 

Attachments

  • TankN.jpg
    TankN.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 60

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new