425litre fish only system stocking

Reef0holic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've just bought a new red sea reefer 425 G2, and want to make it a fish-only system, I'd greatly appreciate ideas on stocking and recommendations. I would like;
-a few dwarf angels
- a dwarf lionfish
-some kind of tang
- and some fillers

thank you-Reef0holic

lion king

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The bristletooth tangs are going to be your best choices; tomini, two spot, white tail, kole: do your research on these fish as some are more difficult than others. I prefer the tomini. You have many choices in the dwarf angel category, just do your research to decide how challenging you want to be with aggression. Some of these can also be difficult to feed initially. As far as dwarf lions go, please click my name and "find all threads". I would recommend an observation tank as some of your choices may be difficult to initially feed, especially the dwarf lion which would likely need live food. I am no longer supporting a dead only diet for dwarf lions, regardless of what anyone else says, without the inclusion of live foods, these species do not live long in captivity.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back