46 New Colorful Corals Added to MDL!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
New week, new corals!

Today we uploaded 46 new WYSIWYG corals to our online boutique so we wanted to take a brief moment to share a couple of our favorites with you.

What we're most excited about are the rare Branching Dendrophllia NPS (non-photosynthetic) corals. Unlike Sun Corals, Branching Dendros can be trained to open and feed during the daytime! We've got a bunch of new combo rocks available now, too, plus some cool Acros like this Garf Purple Bonsai.

If you order today, you may still be able to take advantage of our 20% off coupon, WELOVECORALS. We're only allowing 4 more redemptions before it expires, so take advantage before someone else does!

Last but not least, we're still including a FREE Innovative Marine AuqaGadget AccuDrip Acclimator (a $20 value!) with every order (while supplies last) so you can properly acclimate all your new MDL arrivals.

Until next time... happy reefing!

PS: If you haven't entered our Money for Nothing Giveaway yet, go do it now... then, by all means, buy a coral or two.
:eyebrows:

Rare Branching Dendrophyllia Coral

Soft Coral Combo Rock

Garf Purple Bonsai Acropora Coral

garf-purple-bonsai-acropora-coral-wysiwyg-2_grande.jpeg

Last edited:

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Beautiful!'

Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 23.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 34.1%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 55 31.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back