• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

48” illumagic led light

Item Price
260
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Rams

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Messages
2,104
Reaction score
607
Location
Celina,TX
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This light fixture is monster first generation one

Used in my Sps tank

260 pickup in Frisco Texas ,I can meet around 100miles disctance
 
Pics
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2926.jpeg
    IMG_2926.jpeg
    171.4 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2924.jpeg
    IMG_2924.jpeg
    152.7 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2925.jpeg
    IMG_2925.jpeg
    189.3 KB · Views: 48

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new