• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

48" 760 Watt Halide, pc, and led moonlight

  • Thread starter Thread starter tunde1228
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tunde1228

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2009
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Location
Sheffield Lake, Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 48" light with 2, 250 watt double end halides, 4 65 watt PC's, and 8 LED Moonlights. Has separate switches for all. One cooling fan. One brand new Ice Cap ballast, that replaced one of the original ones. Four adjustable legs.

Asking $150.00 ( that is what I paid for it)
 

Attachments

  • DSC01341.jpg
    DSC01341.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 219
mh light

i am interested on this light. Can you give me more info about this light? what ballast, how old and what brand?
 
I have a 48" light with 2, 250 watt double end halides, 4 65 watt PC's, and 8 LED Moonlights. Has separate switches for all. One cooling fan. One brand new Ice Cap ballast, that replaced one of the original ones. Four adjustable legs.

Asking $150.00 ( that is what I paid for it)
Do you still have this light, If so Could you send me more info And If I bought it how much would it be to ship to zip 36078.
Thanks,
Robin
 
Yes still have it. 15.00 to ship fed ex 2 day to 36078. The light is an Odyssea . Halide bulbs are 6 months old, the pc's are 5 months old. Let me know what else you would like to know about it. Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new