48" ATI 8 lamp dimmable with reefbrite

GodfathR

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2015
Messages
201
Reaction score
48
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to sell my 8 lamp 48" ATI dimmable light. Also has a 48" reef bright led installed on it. Lamps are about 6 months old. Light is still in brand new condition. Asking $500 but you pay shipping fees.

20181222_090739.jpg


20181222_090739.jpg
 
I will sell it for $600 shipped.
 
If someone buys just the light then yes. Until then no.
 
That's a nice deal, I wish I had not purchased my ATI for $750.00 haha
 
Light sold. Payment has been made.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 18.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new