OP
OP
dangit

dangit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never really seen people have much success with multiple basslets outside large groups in fairly large tanks or mated pairs so don't beat yourself up too much about it! Great tank! How's the mandarin doing?
The mandarin has been doing great! I regularly add copepods to the tank so he always has plenty to eat. I buy in bulk online sometimes but also pick pods up at the lfs every couple weeks.

OP
OP
dangit

dangit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_5305.jpeg

OP
OP
dangit

dangit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow can’t believe it’s been over a month since my last post… work has been too busy.

Tank is still doing well. Had a huge battle with cyano, but I think I’ve finally beat it. While battling cyano my phosphates jump so working to bring those back into the .1-.2 window. Corals are still alive, but I need to get my nutrients back under control so they can thrive. I’ll try to get an update picture of the tank soon…

Fish are still happy with the tank… Planning on adding a few more fish here soon once they wrap up QT at the Queen City Corals. They now have a full QT system so I no longer have to do it myself.

Giving the tank a few weeks to get the nutrients under control then I’m going to look into filling the tank in with more corals.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 157 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.9%
Back