Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gobi1canobi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I get some 48 in t5 bulb’s anywhere for cheap? I have a 8 bulb fixture but I would run it with just 4. What is a good bulb combo? I think I almost am ready to get some life in the build! I’m culturing some rotifers and clops I’m going to see if I can’t get them to populate the tank a lil first. I got the rock work 3/4 off the way built and a cheap hygger light that says it can grow coral? Don’t beat me up it’s just one of those things I’ll regret later I know but I’m hard headed. So just tell me you told me so when I tell you it didn’t work ok! That’s y I’m looking for some t5 bulbs. I got some smaller Aquion tanks for sale or trade also. A 10g with stand, a 15g with stand, 2- 20 long, a 30g, and a 55g for sale or trade also. Any help is Appreciated. These are the smarter caves I built . I got caught up being selfish as I see Solent people do by worrying about how cool I wanted the scape to look. Not thinking about the animals I want to thrive and enjoy for long as I can. So after 3 times breaking down the Marlo rocks and about 30 different super glues. I remembered how much more happier my pets are when they feel safe and sheltered. These are some of the shelters that I made them. I can take criticism so feel free. And thanks Reef2reef! For the help and opportunities you provide! I will do better on posting more often.

IMG_0754.jpg IMG_0755.jpg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back