48 in t5s

Most important accessory after a year of success

  • Skimmer,

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dosing pump

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wave maker

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atomic feeder

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leak allert

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Apex

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roller mat

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sump

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Refugium

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
  • Poll closed .

Gobi1canobi

Reefstafarian
View Badges
Joined
Apr 27, 2022
Messages
409
Reaction score
256
Location
Cleveland
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I get some 48 in t5 bulb’s anywhere for cheap? I have a 8 bulb fixture but I would run it with just 4. What is a good bulb combo? I think I almost am ready to get some life in the build! I’m culturing some rotifers and clops I’m going to see if I can’t get them to populate the tank a lil first. I got the rock work 3/4 off the way built and a cheap hygger light that says it can grow coral? Don’t beat me up it’s just one of those things I’ll regret later I know but I’m hard headed. So just tell me you told me so when I tell you it didn’t work ok! That’s y I’m looking for some t5 bulbs. I got some smaller Aquion tanks for sale or trade also. A 10g with stand, a 15g with stand, 2- 20 long, a 30g, and a 55g for sale or trade also. Any help is Appreciated. These are the smarter caves I built . I got caught up being selfish as I see Solent people do by worrying about how cool I wanted the scape to look. Not thinking about the animals I want to thrive and enjoy for long as I can. So after 3 times breaking down the Marlo rocks and about 30 different super glues. I remembered how much more happier my pets are when they feel safe and sheltered. These are some of the shelters that I made them. I can take criticism so feel free. And thanks Reef2reef! For the help and opportunities you provide! I will do better on posting more often.

IMG_0754.jpg IMG_0755.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new