48" PFO Acrolight

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ari21
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ari21

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2015
Messages
614
Reaction score
114
Location
CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This light does not fit my tank properly and would like to sell it so I could buy the right one. It is a 48" PFO Acrolight and has 2x 250w metal halide bulbs and 2x 110w VHO actinic flouescent bulbs. MH bulbs have around 6 months of use and only one actinic bulb works. One of the actinic ballasts might need fixing but I'm no electrician. It comes with all the ballasts and only one cooling fan works. Cosmeticly it looks good but there are some rusted screws and such. I can send pics upon request. I am asking $200 obo I need to sell this so any reasonable offer won't be refused. Thanks.
 
Still have need this gone. Make me an offer.
 
Still have this and need to get rid of it. I will accept ,out offers unless it is ridiculously low.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new