• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

~4lbs 1 Gallon BRS Bulk GFO

andrewey

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
6,211
Location
Arizona
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Turns out I won't be needing GFO on this tank, so I'm selling an almost full 4lb container of BRS bulk GFO (3lbs, 11 ounces). Asking $40 locally, or $55 shipped*

* I'm 90% confident the original container will fit in the medium flat rate box, but if it doesn't, I'll have to repackage in a gallon sized bag.
 
Where in VA are u
 
If not too far I'll come pick it up
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new