5.5 month old longspine urchin

  • Thread starter Thread starter PeterEde
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
The early growth stages after settling for most urchins are very fast, I had some short spine rock urchins come in on my live rock smaller than a pea each that were fully grown in about the same amount of time.
 
I have had 3 for a couple of years. I rather like watching them. You have to be careful sticking your hand in the tank with the lights off. They are invisible then.
IMG_4435-L.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new