5" Blue Hippo Tang

kados

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2019
Messages
962
Reaction score
1,140
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad 5" Blue Hippo Tang. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Please add to the discussion here.
 
Interested. I’m in central NJ. Do you travel there my any chance?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 29.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new