5 Corals PERFECT for Beginners! - Setting Up a Reef Tank

Hi! Here are my top 5 corals that I would recommend to beginners! A lot people think I should have included birdsnest as my 6th? Some say I could have left the Elegance Coral off the list. What do you think?


Thanks for what you do for the hobby and another great video.

I'd change the Elegance to a Hammer or Ducan, but that's JMO :)

Regards, GoVols
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new