$5 death bed chalace ID

joekidwell

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
287
Reaction score
189
Location
Greeneville TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this chalace that was completely browned out a couple months ago looking for an ID. The uniform pattern around the outside is interesting.

20230719_201142.jpg
 
I like the name in the title honestly….

In all seriousness, I have no idea. The striping reminds me of a convict chalice but the center color reminds me more of a mummy eye. Sorry not much help
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new