5 Fascinating Facts About the Dragonface Pipefish

I will always love pipefish! Thanks for sharing!
 
Seahorses and pipefish are so amazing. I had an Atlantic Trumpetfish in a 180-gallon reef aquarium for years. She was amazing. She would hover next to the large Sea Rod I had.
I love them too he is such a a fun fish to have! Constant anxiety about pod population but besides that he's fun!
 
One of my favorite fish. I have two of them. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:



What size tank do you got for them? I want a second but idk with my scooter blenny of my tank pods could support it
 
What size tank do you got for them? I want a second but idk with my scooter blenny of my tank pods could support it
It's a 125 gallon tank.
FTS March 25.jpg
 
Ugh, these little dude are so cute! Great video, thanks for sharing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new