5 foot tank

B-ridge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 27, 2014
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
468
Location
Upstate New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for a 5 foot tank preferably a 150 gallon or if there is one bigger. If anyone has one for sale or knows anyone or knows where I can buy one please let me know. Would also need a stand but not completely necessary. Willing to travel or have a shipping company pick up. I’m not on social media so I’m not able to check Facebook marketplace. Thanks in advance and appreciate everyone’s help as a community
 
I am looking for a 5 foot tank preferably a 150 gallon or if there is one bigger. If anyone has one for sale or knows anyone or knows where I can buy one please let me know. Would also need a stand but not completely necessary. Willing to travel or have a shipping company pick up. I’m not on social media so I’m not able to check Facebook marketplace. Thanks in advance and appreciate everyone’s help as a community
I am selling my 155g corner tank. You can see it here. I'm negotiable and willing to sell all of it or some of it.

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/a...im-glass-ato-container.1135397/#post-14188440
 
Did you end up buying a tank / system, as I have one for sale. Waterbox Peninsula 6026 StarphireUltra Clear 3/4” Glass.
IMG_1995.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new